COVID-19 Safety Processes
A message from Scott about safety protocols
In this time of COVID-19, safe hygienic, and sanitary practices, while a requirement in this industry, are now more important than ever. I have always practiced proper local, state and federal requirements in food safety and hygienic code. I am SERV-SAFE Manager qualified, as well as many years of industry experience. To reflect these social changes, there will be:
- Masks, gloves worn at all times. Sanitizing solution(s) will always be present.
- No shaking of hands, or any body contact will occur.
- Hands free financial transactions.
- Always maintaining 6' distance as required by NYS mandate.
- Your kitchen will be fully cleaned and surfaces sanitized upon completion of preparation for your family/personal dinner, or elegant private event.
I am also available to help:
- guide you through your local grocery store, making the most of what is currently/seasonally available.
- assess your food stores you currently have on hand w/out the need to purchase more and can prepare for a better shelf life.
- teach proper food handling, storage and sanitation to keep everyone safe.
One could say that hiring a personal chef is the safest option for "dining out". That is my goal.
I look forward to providing you with an amazing dining experience, in a safe and clean environment.